You found it. With the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package, you can be ready with a custom proposal by tomorrow. (Without sacrificing any sleep.)
Why written? Because a verbal request sets you up for a knee-jerk ‘no.’ So without a detailed proposal, you risk quick rejection.
But your days are non-stop, there’s no room for another “to-do” item, plus you’re too wiped to write a proposal from scratch, right?
Download It Today; Done By Tomorrow
You’re not alone. Thousands of busy professionals in all 50 states and more than 35 countries have used my proposal template packages to get quick approval of a flexible work arrangement.
My name is Pat Katepoo and I know first-hand the “not-enough-time” issues you’re facing. So in 1993, I started Work Options to make it easier for people like you to ask for a flexible work arrangement.
Since putting Work Options online in 1997, I’ve equipped thousands of professionals with a proven proposal template that gets approval of a compressed work week about 90% of the time. Why not be next?
The Compressed Work Week Proposal Package is…
- Fast: Order today and instantly download your PDF package of documents.
- Easy: Simply insert custom edits in the included Word doc proposal template to match your job.
- Affordable: Far less than a tank of gas (swiftly recouped).
- Persuasive: Has a tight structure that makes it tough for your boss to say ‘no.’
- Time-Saving: It’s practically finished for you; just fill in the blanks. You eliminate hours of researching, organizing, writing and editing.
- Thorough: Your proposal covers all the bases that you might not otherwise think of, addressing all the key issues that your manager wants satisfied.
- Confidence-Building: More than a proposal template, it’s a complete planning and negotiation guide with steps for restructuring your job, strategies for opening the conversation, scripted replies to six common objections, and more.
Yet It’s Not For Everyone: Do You Meet These Three Criteria?
After years of experience with thousands of professionals with all types of managers, I’ve notice an “approval profile” that consistently gets the green light for a compressed work week and other flexible work arrangements. The approval profile has these three criteria:
- You’re a reliable, trusted employee who meets or exceeds expected job performance
- You’ve worked for the same manager for at least 1 year
- You follow the format of the template in the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package
Roughly nine out of 10 people who meet all three criteria get a ‘yes’ to their request for a compressed work week schedule. I say this based on follow-up surveys, plus years and years of customer feedback.
If you meet all three, you’re likely to get agreement for a trial period, at the very least.
“But Will It Work for MY Job?”
Yes. You get a proven format in the included proposal template; you simply insert the specifics of your job and responsibilities into the Word document. You’ll also customize the Schedule section to match what you want, plus a few other custom edits. Voilà! Your proposal is ready.
There was a time when I logged the job titles of my customers; the first page alone has over 40 different occupations starting with the letter A: Accountant, Ad Agency Rep, Administrative Assistant, Anesthesiologist (he wanted to job share), Applications Engineer, Architect, Art Director, Asset Manager, Assistant Director of HR, Attorney, Auditor—you get the picture.
The complete list has hundreds of occupations. And yours is probably on it. If you want, you can check with me before you make your Proposal Package purchase: pat [at] workoptions [dot] com
While designed for individuals, the Compressed Workweek Proposal Package has occasionally been adapted for use by small departments:
Why the Free Generic Proposal You Found Online Won’t Work
If you’ve searched online for free sample proposals for flexible work arrangements, I know about your disappointing findings: skimpy skeleton outlines of what to include, but not what to say.
For example, “Make the business case by describing the employer benefits of your proposed flexible work arrangement.” That’s it. You’re left hanging to provide and compose the specifics. But you don’t have time to research and write it all. Fortunately, you don’t have to.
With the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package, there’s nothing to research or compose; it’s already there. In words that are both persuasive and professional.
The Compressed Work Week Proposal Package also provides strategy, as well as positive positioning of you and your merits, which makes it more convincing than any generic outline you surface.
Why Not Write It Yourself?
The fact is, you could write it yourself, but aren’t you busy enough? You can probably cook, too, but sometimes you want dinner fast and with little effort, right?
The proposal template you get in the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package is virtually complete, yet easy to customize. (Think Dream Dinners, not Hamburger Helper.)
Are you a “work harder” or a “work smarter” type of person? This is a “work smarter” choice.
Starting from scratch means tackling tough questions which cause writing angst:
- Where do I start?
- What should be included?
- How do I say it?
- What did I miss?
Your Compressed Work Week Proposal Package covers it all. Its fill-in-the-blanks format turns out an impressive and persuasive proposal document by tomorrow.
If you’re a “work smarter” professional, you know your time is too valuable to zone out in front of the computer to write a proposal from scratch when it’s already been done for you.
What else? You get strategies and scripts in your Proposal Package. That means, you’ll know what to do and what to say, all along the way:
- before the pitch,
- in the proposal itself,
- and during the presentation.
It’s all there.
The Compressed Work Week Proposal Package has a long, solid track record of approval results. In fact, the first edition came out in 1993, so this year’s revision has two decades’ worth of improvements!
What’s In It? Here’s What You Get
The Compressed Work Week Proposal Package is not just a proposal; it’s a full-on planning and negotiation package to get your boss’s agreement. Here’s what you get:
The Primary Proposal Template
Your Compressed Work Week Proposal is organized by four major sections:
The Plan section is the core of your proposal.
- The Plan includes 6 key aspects of your arrangement that you must include to satisfy your boss’s questions and concerns.
- The Plan succinctly spells out the compressed work week arrangement in each of these 6 professionally-crafted sections.
- The Plan weaves in persuasive words and compelling phrases, a distinct advantage of the Work Options Compressed Work Week Proposal over a generic one.
- The Plan is where you simply type in custom information based on your situation and job. (A job restructuring exercise is included to help you with that step.)
This proven combination of solid format + personal edits is what makes Work Options’ Proposal so effective in getting approval of a compressed work week arrangement.
A Completed Sample Proposal
Done by a prior Compressed Work Week Proposal Package user who received approval, you can make minor edits to get a virtually instant end product.
Plus: Scripted Replies to Common Objections
- “We’ve never done this before.” OR “It’s not our policy.”
- “If I let you do it, everyone else will want to do the same.”
- “Why do you want to do this anyway?”
- “Your type of job can’t be turned into a compressed schedule.”
Be ready with a confident reply for each of these (plus two more), included in your copy of the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package.
Plus: Bottom-Line Benefits of Flexible Work Arrangements
This section alone saves you hours of research time. Include these business-oriented citations to strengthen your case.
Plus: Pre-Proposal Preparation Steps (It’s a planning guide, too.)
These are workbook-type exercises to build your confidence in:
- Your strategy – includes a technique for positioning yourself in the best light, reminding your manager of your value
- Your presentation – includes approach and timing
- Your negotiations – includes an item to insert in your proposal that makes it embarrassing for management to refuse your request
Plus: Specific Negotiation Strategies
- Find out how to approach your manager with your proposal
- Know what to say to keep the discussion alive in the face of any resistance
Proven Format + Practical Planning + Solid Strategy
This is the best formula you’ll find to get approval of your request to work a compressed work week.
Get the Proposal Package Today; Have a Finished Proposal Tomorrow
- No shipping. Fast, free delivery via download.
- Instant access is from your order confirmation page.
- No sales tax. No surprises. Only $29.95
Ten minutes from now, you could be filling in your proposal. Your order is 100% secure using PayPal or Stripe. Click the BUY NOW button below to get started.
Order Risk-Free With My 30-Day Guarantee
While, like you, I can’t predict (nor guarantee) your manager’s behavior and decisions, I can guarantee the format and time-savings of the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package. (That said, about 90% of users get approval.)
If you’re not satisfied by its:
- persuasive content
- professional format
- proven proposal sample
- pre-proposal planning steps
- negotiation strategies
- scripted replies to objections
- time-saving research in the bottom-line benefits
…or for any other reason, let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a 100% refund. So ordering is risk-free. If you have any questions, please email me: pat [at] workoptions [dot] com.
Your order is 100% secure using PayPal or Stripe. Click the BUY NOW button to get started.
Got Questions? Please Ask Me
I’m available to answer any of your pre-purchase questions. Try me: pat [at] workoptions [dot] com
A Note to Parents and Grandparents
Break out of a rigid work schedule and enjoy more family time. From personal experience and 20+ years of equipping others with Compressed Work Week Proposal Packages, I know a flexible schedule can be a sanity-saver.
That’s why I developed the Proposal Package: to make it easier for others to move ahead with their goal of more family time by getting the flexible work arrangement they want.
“I’d Do Anything for My Kids”
Do this. Then enjoy…
- more joy in your home
- peace in your heart
- contentment in your soul
…because you made more time to be with your kids (or grandkids).
Years from now, after your children are all grown, imagine yourself thinking, “I regret not spending more time at the office.” Sound crazy? Then download your copy of the Compressed Work Week Proposal Package now.
Your order is 100% secure using PayPal or Stripe for credit cards. Click BUY NOW to get started.
For Skeptics Only: “Yeah right…”
Still feeling sketchy or skeptical about ordering? Read this:
“I had seen your website before, but thought: ‘Yeah right, like I am going to pay for some proposal sight-unseen!’ Yet on that particular day, [the price] seemed like a pretty good investment if I could get what I needed…
Your proposal outlined exactly what I needed. Within an hour I had plugged in my specific changes and handed it to my boss (this was about two weeks ago). This morning I spoke to him and he has agreed to all that I requested! I am ecstatic!
I am certain that the proposal is what convinced him that I was serious and put it into a format he could discuss with the higher-ups…you did cover several bases I hadn’t thought of…thank you so much.” Robin Whicker, Music Industry Account Executive, Nashville
You could be next to enjoy more free time and flexibility. For only $29.95.
If you have any questions, please email me: pat [at] workoptions [dot] com. Otherwise, I look forward to your flex success story soon.
PayPal and Stripe protect your information with encryption and fraud prevention systems. Your payment is 100% secure and your purchase is 100% guaranteed. Click BUY NOW to get started.
PS: Order Now to Get Two Bonus Templates:
1. Memo of Agreement Template – Get it Writing
As I mentioned above, most Proposal Package users get their proposal approved. After you get approval of your request, use the Memo of Agreement Template to secure it.
2. Evaluation Memo Templates – Show That It’s Working
After you secure your compressed work week arrangement, use the Evaluation Memo Templates to reinforce your long-term efforts to sustain it.
If you’re doing laundry after 9 pm or grocery shopping on Sundays, you have more reasons to want the Compressed Workweek Proposal Package today.
If you want it, sooner is better. Not because of limited supply—it’s digital, after all—but because the sooner you start, the sooner you’ll get some relief from your crazy-busy days.
PPS: Remember, Your Order is Guaranteed
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a 100% refund. If you have any questions, please email me: pat [at] workoptions [dot] com
Work Options, Inc. | 47-370 Mawaena St, Kaneohe, HI 96744 USA | 541.359.3677 | Online since 1997 | © 2014